Search This Blog and the Web

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
















Hilton Head is our favorite vacation destination. We have been going there for the past 15 years. We bought a Marriott Time Share at the Grande Ocean Resort, which I think is the nicest and best located time share in Hilton Head. Generally a time share is a big mistake, but ours has actually increased in value. Before buying a time share check into resales. We paid about 35% less than Marriott was selling them for.

There is nothing like having 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms when traveling with children. We don't have to wait in line to have breakfast, since we have a complete kitchen and dining room. We have a comfortable living room with a balcony, 3 televisions, DVD player, Jacuzzi, washer and dryer and many other comforts of home. The kids never get bored with so many activities the recreation staff has planned. The resort has 4 beautifully landscaped swimming pools, an indoor pool, excercise room, great cocktail bar, gas barbecues, and of course the beach which is steps away. They have an excellent tennis program that is included. There are intermediate and advanced clinics daily for an hour and a half and 3 round-robin tournaments during the week.

3 comments:

  1. What's up everyone, it's my first visit at this site, and article is genuinely fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these types of content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you're working with? I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete